Thursday, March 4, 2010






Hey!
I know I'm behind on my Paris blog. I'm finishing it up and will post it (and lot's of pictures soon). I rerturned to Prague on Monday after a whirlwind trip and I had an amazing time. You'll hear it again but paris is so beautiful and I felt like I was in a 1950's French movie sometimes.

Since I've been back I've done some sight seeing with my Czech friend Hana, it was kind of nice enough to run outside so I did that yesterday, and I went to a jazz club last night where they played Chicago Blues. I talked to the band after and the main man was from CHicago.

Heres pictures from this week. Paris is coming soon. Berlin this weekend??? Need to decide now cause the bus leaves at midnight tonight!

FUN FACT
- Paris smells better than Prague
- Baguettes are yummy, French desserts even yummier
- in Paris 60,000 people go to the hospital a year with injuries related to dog poop
- Jazz/blues music is good no matter where you see it in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment