Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Post Berlin - March 24rd

Prague is erupting with people! I guess people live here! With the sun I swear thousands more people live here. They are setting up the Easter markets in the square now, it is very pretty. I went after school with a friend and we happenned upon a church and went in, they were having a service and it was again comforting to see them going through the same motions as back home. Then we sat on the church stairs overlooking the squeare full of people and watched the sun set.

I went to a friends wine and cheese party, they are roommates with lots of Czech people so it was nice to hang with a new group and meet some more locals. It is funny the questions that they ask us Americans, talked a little bit of politics which was interesting. I guess I havent been keeping up on my US politics and there is new news with the health care bill.......... anyone want to give me an update in 100 words or less :)

Tonight is my roomies (katie) birthday party, we are throwing a rager in our room then probably moving to the dorm bar. It should be fun we invited a lot of ppl but will see how many come.

Berlin was incredible. It may seem redundant because it was last weekend that I went but this is kind of a journal for me so I will probably be writing about each day to come. I learned about a Google function that will let me upload all my pictures at once. i will work on this because I would love for you guys to see them all and give you an update!

Party on People!!


PReview of the Graffitti in Berlin, an amazing city...... I want to live there!



1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of you by the floating head!! I can't wait to see more pics, let us hope the google app pulls through. Obama signed the universal healthcare bill but the major changes won't be felt until a few years down the road, people are very passionate about the issue and either completely overjoyed or super pissed. That was a pretty fantastic summary lol

    ReplyDelete