Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18






1. This means 'honey here'
2. At the Nation to Nation party this week
3. My French friends
4. My French friend that looks and acts like Mr. Bean


Went to school today and met Mad Eye Mooody, this professor I have for INternational Business is a whoot and I hope to capture a picture for ya'll someday so you can see. He was wearing a bow tie and I think he may have been drunk :)
I still am a bit stuffed up and planned on buying some orange juice to drink but we found a place that serves margaritas every Thursday so I think I will just go drink some of those instead.

Played squash with Ian last night, took a bus to a squash court with a bowling alley inside. It was weird because I could smell cigarette smoke from the bowling as I was 'getting a work out'. I wasn't too much competition for Ian but told him I would strategorize for next time.

Have been talking to people from all over and trying to plan some trips, there was hope of a trip to Amsterdam this weekend to see a band called Pretty Lights from Denver play but it was too expensive for last minute. So we planned to go to Paris next weekend instead, and Brno (south Czech Republic) this weekend. Hostel for 2 nights= $30!!! Now we just need to figure out the bus system for tomorrow morning.
But first MARGARITAS :)

I got a request for more pictures so I'm just posting some randoms.

Fun Fact:
-Beer costs $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment