Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prepare for Spring Break 2010

Yeah for Thursdays!

I had a productive week, went to a soccer game between the town rivals on Monday and almost got beat up on the tram ride home :O. Finished a paper for school and am in the process of booking a trip to Rome over my birthday weekend!

This morning I ate Aloe Vera yoghurt which I thought was blog worthy, I've only ever seen that as a lotion scent. It was not delicious for future reference. I am doing laundry in the sink this morning and preparing for my 10 day trip! The closest thing I've done to true backpacking since I've been here. I am leaving tomorrow morning for 4 days in Munich where Spring Fest is going on. A mini version of Octoberfest with music and the like. I have heard really good things about Munich and I'm also going to try and sneak into a sold out concert of Mumford and Sons; a European band I REALLY like!!
After Munich I fly to Amsterdam with a large number of girls and we will spend four days there, I will probably make a day trip to Belgium or Rotterdam or another place close. I still cannot figure out how I am going to fit everything in my medium sized back pack for 10 days, I'm not sure about Munich but Amsterdam is quite expensive so I will be packing salami and cheese and living of fruit and the like. It may sound funny but random picnic spots with friends are my favorite!
I met a girl studying in Amsterdam last night at Juve (the school pub :)) and she is sending me a list of things to do (and eat!!) while I am there. I love personal recommendations!
Cloudy day in Prague so the perfect weather to get stuff done!

Wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment